Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Walmart Great Deals

I am not an avid Walmart shopper. It is not as close to my house as Target and I just prefer Target to be honest, but I found some great deals there today.

The Airwick Freshomatic minis, Glade Sense and Spray and Glade Fans are on sale for $5 this week. With the coupons for $4 from the paper a couple weeks back all were a $1.

Huggies portable 16 count wipe containers (reuseable) were $1.25-- use $1 off any Huggies bath and body product and they were $.25 each.

Johnson's Buddies easy grip Sudzing Bar was $.97 with $1 off any Johnson product coupon it was a $.03 moneymaker.

Kashi waffles were $2.44 with $1.50 off coupon from http://www.coupons.com/ =$.94 (for my health conscience husband-- not me ;0)

I am sure there were more great coupon deals, but I had all three kids in tow and the 4 year old is not feeling well, so I left at that point!

No comments:

Post a Comment