Saturday, April 11, 2009

Great websites

In my search for the best deals I have found some great websites along the way that help me find tons of freebies and good deals. I have listed many of these websites on my sidebar. All are free to join, so look to see if they work for you. Coupon Queens of Laurel Run has all the deals already posted for next week at Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS.
If you need more of a certain coupon try buying more at couponclippers.com or ebay. Taylortownpreview.com usually has a listing of what coupons are coming out in the upcoming Sunday paper-- she usually posts Thursday or Friday. She also sells coupons. Hotcouponworld.com does it all-- It has something about just about every drugstore and grocery store in the country. You do have to join, but it is free and a great site for finding match-ups and hidden deals.
My favorite site is charlottemommies.com-- the Domestic Goddess forum. You can only join if you currently live in Charlotte or plan on moving here, but they have other mommy networking sites throughout the country. Check what is available in your area.
Email or tell me (in the comment section) what your favorite sites are!

No comments:

Post a Comment