Monday, March 8, 2010

Earthfare

I have recently had change a lot of eating habits in the Rabon household. My husband and my father were diagnosed with diabetes within one month of each other. And my little Ellie is not only allergic to nuts, but we think there may be a wheat, glutin, dairy allergy or something going on also. I still coupon, but I don't buy much processed food. We make our own wheat bread 2 days a week and I keep lots of fresh food and veggies in the house. I have almost a year supply of wheat, beans, rice, sugar, white flour, honey and some other items. And I have a 3 month supply of meat and veggies in my 2 fridges and deep freezer. Having said all that I have decided to make a trip to Earthfare tomorrow. I am not big on trendy, expensive, green stores and merchandise, but they lured me in with (you can only guess) free stuff. If you make it in today or tomorrow you can get free coffee and granola (I don't do coffee, but I am excited about the granola). www.Earthfare.com/HealthySavings/EmailCoupon_2.aspx. AND if you have not signed up with Earthfare before, go sign up on their website and they will let you bring in peanut butter, jelly, soda, salad dressing and cereal to trade in for their brand. I am going in on tomorrow, so I will let you all know how it goes! The coupon says it can be full or almost gone, so I guess you know my choice--lol. It is hard being so cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment