Sunday, February 28, 2010

Footnote to yesterday's coupon class

For all the ladies that attended my coupon class yesterday there are few things that I did not get to touch on because we ran out of time, but I will post a little about them here.

Join a co-op. www.yourneighborhoodproduce.com has local fresh produce at a good price.

www.frugalmegan.com is a local mom who is into healthy couponing.

For the mom who buys organic... Join charlottemommies.com. Different moms are doing group orders for organic beef, chicken and eggs. Just post under the domestic goddess section asking who you need to hook up with on the website.

Open up a credit card with perks or points of some sort if you are not prone to over spend. I saved up $1230 in Disney points and paid for our tickets at WDW in Orlando last month. I pay off the balance each month. I also went to Give a Day Get a Day on the Walt Disney website and did service to get free tickets for me, my hubby, oldest daughter and mother.

Happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment