Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lowes Deal

Friday through Sunday you can get an extra $5 off $50, $10 off $100 or $15 off $150 or more in addition to your instasave savings (I need to learn how to direct you to other posts by just clicking on to my word instasave).

So, get $50 worth of food before coupons and you can save $15 automatically... Here are some things you can buy that we have recent coupons for...
French's Mustard $.75 from 5/10
Colgate $.75 from 4/26 SS
Trident $.75 from 5/10 SS (I already used mine ;0)
Kraft BBQ sauce $.75 5/3
Sargento Cheese coupons
Ragu Pasta Sauce 3 for $4.98 with $.30 coupons
Selected General Mills cereals 2/$5 with coupons from $.55 to $.75
Kraft Salad Dressing $1.50 off one from 5/10
Daisy Sour Cream with $.50 coupon

I am sure there is more, but I have to go get my daughter off the bus... Let me know what you find!!

UPDATE-- They will take off instasave coupons before they will put the $5 off $50 through... So, you have to spend $60 and then you get $10 off and then $5 off... Hmmm can you make it a good deal? I will have to think it through. If I can find enough free stuff it could be a really good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment